In the current times,when we are witnessing a surge in the number of startups and entrepreneurs, who want to start something of their own and work independently ,Flippa launched an exclusive event,hosted by the marketing manager,Ben Weiss for the budding entrepreneurs ,who want to gain an insight into the world, right now and the trends shaping the future.
ABOUT THE EVENT
The event was full of information and inspiration from seasoned entrepreneurs, investors, business leaders and other major personalities, who really believe in investing into themselves and to shape their own future. They shared the strategies that were required for a new business person to follow and they also narrated their own stories about their journey, which were full of prudence and could help the entrepreneurs to grow intellectually, shaping their minds.The people at the event comprised successful, leonated individuals ,who thought of something novel , took risks to follow their path and now have become a leader of their own segment.
GUEST SPEAKERS IN THE EVENT!
The event focussed on various objectives which were to be followed by the individuals while following their own path and there were different speakers to address these objectives..
- Blake Hutchison, CEO of Flippa, speaking about how people are switching from one thing to another just to follow what they believe in, becoming their own boss and mentioned how smart choices and well planned investments lead to financial security and independence.
- Then we had, James Altucher,host of ‘The James Altucher Podcast’, he talked about prioritizing ourselves in the long run of following our passion.
- Victoria Gutierrez,Principal of Boston Consulting Group,a veteran, talked about analysing the segment before choosing it, the opportunities it has and to pick on the current trend which is preferred by the customers.
- Co founder of Enduring Ventures, Sieva Kozinsky, addressed the audience about how they buy businesses,which have grown without having to spend on sales and marketing.
- Expert,Noan Sumo, Chief of sumo.com gave tips about how to grow your business in the beginning to have a steady growth and how to get clients for a newly started business.
- Sam Marks,Co founder of co worker.com, a prolific investor narrated his journey of investments, his ups and downs and about the power of compounding interest.
- Innovator, Sandra Shpilberg, an author, addressed the fact that one should overlook the myths associated with startups and focus on the real results.
- Speaker Ali Aydar, Co founder of Sporcle,a veteran discussed about his experiences in the two decades in the industry and the things which matter in the success of the business.
- Then we had Ellen Desmarais, Managing director of Harvard Business Publishing, speaking about focussing on the major decisions and business plans plus aiming for a larger scale in the business for the growth of the company. Concluding the event, Ben Weiss, the host, was told to summarise the major information into some key points.
WRAPPING UP THE EVENT..
So, these were the speakers of the event, who shared their ideas and their journey with our new entrepreneurs, assisting them to have a holistic approach towards their ambition.